This is CRC
A total of 26,000 m2
• 50 research groups
• 520 researchers, doctoral students and technical / administrative staff
• 560 undergraduate students
• State-of-the-art research environment:
- Laboratories with high-tech equipment
- Reception room for patients included in clinical research projects
- Access to extensive biobanks and population registers
• Modern training facilities:
- Education facilities adapted to modern pedagogy
- Medical library with group rooms, reading places, electronic access to magazines and databases
- Clinical skill Centre
• Bold architecture with many meeting places, created by Nyréns Arkitektkontor AB.
• Colorful and contrasting art and interior design, including works by Truls Melin.
Malmö medical region
There are 14 universities, 26 hospitals, 7 business parks and 41,000 employees in the field of life sciences in the Öresund region. Within the framework of the Medicon Valley Academy, the Öresund region's universities and colleges, hospitals, the pharmaceutical industry and the medical technology industry cooperate to strengthen medical development.
The Malmö region is a coherent geographical and structural unit with Skåne University Hospital, Lund University, Malmö University and the research park Medeon as vital parts.
Good communications and quality of life
From Malmö, communications with the rest of Europe is easy. Triangeln Railway Station, from which it takes 15 minutes to Copenhagen International Airport is within walking distance of CRC. From Kastrup, all flight destinations in Europe can be reached within three hours and more than 122 destinations are aviable worldwide.
Skåne offers good opportunities for accommodation both in the city centre and in the countryside. Schools and childcare are of high quality and there are several international schools in the region. Short distances and good communications make the commuting easy. Skåne offers a rich leisure and cultural life and the proximity to nature, sea and cultural landscape contributes to high quality of life.
The links go to the Lund University Research Portal.