Accessibility of medicine.lu.se
This website is run by Faculty of Medicine. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website, and this page describes how medicine.lu.se complies with the accessibility regulations, any known accessibility issues, and how you can report problems so that we can fix them.
How accessible is medicine.lu.se?
We know some parts of this website aren't fully accessible. See the section on non-accessible content below for more information.
What to do if you can't access parts of this website?
If you need content from this website that is not accessible for you, but is not within the scope of the accessibility regulations as described below, please contact us by filling out the form below.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We're always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems that aren't listed on this page or if we're not meeting the requirements of the accessibility regulations, contact us by filling out the form below, and let us know about the problem.
The Agency for Digital Government (DIGG) is responsible for enforcing the accessibility regulations. If you're not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact them to lodge a complaint.
Technical information about this website's accessibility
This website is partially compliant with the Swedish accessibility regulations, due to the non-compliances listed below.
- Alternative text information for some images are noncompliant, especially on news pages and calendar pages. WCAG 1.1.1 (A).
- Link texts may be incorrect, for example not containing relevant information. WCAG 2.4.4 (A)
- Headlines may on some pages deviate from correct structure.
- Video: Older videos lack subtitles. Sight interpretation may be missing. WCAG 1.2.2 (A), WCAG 1.2.5 (AA)
- Texts and documents may contain complicated language.
- Documents may not fulfill accessibility requirements.
- Some web forms lack labels. (WCAG 1.1.1 (A)
Our ambition is to correct all known accessibility problems; the editorial ones and the technical issues as soon as possible.
How we tested this website
We do recurring self-assessment (internal testing). The latest assessment was made on 23 August 2023.
The last assessment was made on 23 August 2023.
The website was published on 10 June 2019.
The statement was last updated on 23 August 2023.