We collaborate in various ways with wider society, including public healthcare, schools, employment agencies and the general public. We take part in and also organise various events. The information under this menu is an abridged English version about our engagements and collaborations.
Thematic collaboration initiatives
Lund University has launched thematic collaboration initiatives through competitive calls for funding. These bring researchers together from several faculties and external partners. Focus is on future challenges.
The Faculty of Medicine participates in the following initiatives:
- A Social Rights and Social Policy Perspective on Housing for the Ageing Population
- Artificial Intelligence - AI-lab
- Audio Description and Accessible Communication
- e-Health @LU: Joining Forces for Sustainable e-Health Development
- EDAP - Early Diagnostics of Alzheimer's Disease
- Improved Preparedness for Future Pandemics
- Together Stepping into Tomorrow´s Classroom
- LU Water
Please contact us if you want further information in English about the thematic collaboration initiatives: info [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se