Welcome to the Faculty of Medicine!
Once you receive a Letter of Acceptance and the Course Admission Result, you can begin to make arrangements for your study period at our faculty.
In the Letter of Acceptance you will find a link to the Pre-Arrival Guide for International Students, which contains useful information about visa/residence permit, student housing, academic calendar, travel guide, the Arrival Day and Orientation Weeks and much more.
As an exchange student at the Faculty of Medicine, we may require some additional documents from you prior to arrival. The information required depends on your study plan.
Students admitted to clinical courses should prior to arrival submit:
Student admitted to project courses within Biomedicine should prior to arrival submit:
Checklist “From admission to course start”
1. Admitted students receive a “Welcome to Lund University email” containing:
- Letter of Acceptance
- Course Admission Result
- Pre-Arrival Guide
- Request to send in Health Declaration (clinical students)
2. Students send the International Office additional requested documents prior to arrival:
- Clinical students must submit the Health Declaration
- Project students within Biomedicine must submit Project Plan
3. Information regarding Introduction meeting and MRSA-screening appointment (if applicable) is sent to students about 3-4 weeks prior to arrival.