Lund University research portal gathers information and publications. In the portal you will find both thousands of individual researchers and a large number of research projects.
Thanks to the use of a database (LUCRIS) there is excellent search possibilities and connections of related content.
On 19 October Lund University launched a new version of the portal. Besides a new visual appearance the upgrading also includes some new features intended to help you as a visitor:
- Maps of networks visualizing cooperation between LU researchers and colleagues around the world
- Automatic generated search words (fingerprints) which will facilitate finding information
- Search options for prizes and activities
- Additional tools measuring impact by scientific publications
- Possibility to watch videos
Visit Lund University research portal
More about research and research studies at the Faculty of Medicine